A few weeks ago, I shared about setting goals for the next six months. August was going to be busy with travel and a perfect wedding, so I gave myself some grace when it came to getting in time for writing. Here’s how I did:
- Enjoy my time in CA – done! What a wonderful time we had!
- Pictures – I failed a bit on this one at the Bachelorette weekend, but made up for it at the wedding. I was hoping to fill my memory card, but topped off around 300.
- MOH toast – cried writing it, cried reading over it, cried delivering it, crying now just thinking about it.
- 3 blog posts a week – failed a bit, but I’m glad to have published at least 2 each week.
- Writing contest – I sent in an entry for a Flash Fiction contest, had to be 55 words total. Super fun challenge.
Here are my goals for the month:
- Read Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott
- Enter writing contest
- Publish 4 blog posts a week
- Outline ideas for “Molly” (a story idea I have about a girl who grew up in the foster care system)
- Get out of the house to write!
Here’s to a great September!